Thank you to Cheryl for this award (Wings Like Eagles In the Desert: A Journey Through the Wilderness of Chronic Illness). I have LOVED reading her blogs. She is full of insight and truly understands life with chronic illness. She is an inspirational blogger herself. Check out her blog if you haven’t done so.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
7 New Things About Me
1) I am TOTALLY addicted to Sims Medieval.
2) I graduated from high school with one other person (I attended a private school and my class was made up of 6-12 grade…it was a small graduating class :o).
3) My favorite color is red but almost all my shirts are turquoise…go figure.
4) My favorite sport to play was volleyball. I used to play it every Friday at the church.
5) I lived in Germany for 6 months.
6) I have been to all but 2 states; Oregon and Alaska.
7) I love watching Ghost Hunters.
I am new at this, so don’t follow too many blogs yet. Here are some I am following that I enjoy reading:
1) Wings Like Eagles In the Desert: A Journey Through the Wilderness of Chronic Illness-
2) Lucy by the Sea- http://lucybythesea.wordpress.com
3) The River Walk- http://tworiversblog.com
4) Morning Story and Dilbert- http://morningstoryanddilbert.wordpress.com
5) Daily Dose of Scripture- http://dailydoseofscripture.com
6) From the Fog- http://fromthefog.me
7) Jon Lilley- http://jonlilley.com
8) A Day in the Life of Shareen A.- http://shareenayoub.wordpress.com
9) Unshakable Hope- http://unshakablehope.wordpress.com
10) My Journey Thru M.E.- http://myjourneythrume.wordpress.com
11) Knocked Over by a Feather – http://knockedoverbyafeather.wordpress.com/
12) Transform Your Chronic Life – http://transformyourchroniclife.com/wordpress/
13) Counting my Spoons – http://fibrokitty.blogspot.com/
14) The War Within: My Battle With Lyme Disease- http://thewarwithinmybattlewithlymes.wordpress.com
15) A New Kind of Normal – http://www.anewkindofnormal.com/